I'm having trouble specifying the review board repository to which my
changes are based.  Using post-review, I can make diff by the command
"post-review -n >~/blah.diff"  and post it using the GUI.  However, I think
post-review is having trouble identifying the reviewboard repository.

Like I said, post-review -n works, I get a complete diff.   Using the
---debug option I can also see that the server is contacted and a review is
made.  Post-review is just having issues attaching the diff file.

A little about my environment.

I'm on Ubuntu using a git-svn client for a replicated subversion
repository.  (By replicated subversion, I mean that IT is replicating the
subversion across multiple servers in different locations.  Each should
mirror the master, it is a black box to me.)   Just recently I switched the
server my git client is using by using the script at:
http://minimalreadership.blogspot.com/2011/06/svn-switch-for-git-svn-repo.html

While I don't think these things are related, they are part of the picture.
 I think the fact that I switched subversion servers is confusing
post-review about which review board repository to use.  Thus, if I could
specify to post-review to use a specific repository for the submission,
then it might work I think.

Thanks for the great product,

Mike