It's basically structured like a Python file.

We have docs for this at
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/configuration/#repository

(Note that we seem to have a docs bug where that's nested in the wrong
section -- it's not Subversion-specific.)

If you go into the admin UI for Review Board and see the repository's Name
field, or access that API and look at the 'name' field instead of 'id',
those are the values you want to put into REPOSITORY.