Hi all,

I sent out a similar email to reviewboard-dev, but this probably should get
a much wider audience.

I've been investigating how we can rework the arguments to rbt post to make
the treatment of revisions more powerful and more consistent across
different SCM backends.

I've written up a page on how things currently work and how I'm proposing
we change them. Please take a look:

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions on this. You can either discuss
it here, or put your commentary inline on that page by adding comments.

While it would have been much more ideal to make these changes at the same
time we introduced 'rbt post', I'm hoping that it's still early enough in
rbt's life to do this without too much pain.

Thanks everyone!