>From what I understand to use perforce with reviewboard, I have to login
with p4 -a -p, take the ticket that this command outputs to the screen, and
put it in the password field in reviewboard. Problem is tickets that are
generated in my organization expire in 24 hours (and we cannot have account
whose ticket does not expire). That means whichever user we will choose,
he\she will need to do this process every day. I want to automate this
process. Is there a script or facility available with reviewboard or with
someone who has faced this problem which automates this process?

Thanks in advance,