I know that's the usual procedure but that's not going to work because my
organization do not want to create automation account which has read-only
access. So I am taking another route.. to use user's account who already
has read-only access... Now, since Christian said there is ticket based
auth, I thought that user will give their perforce creds once and then
reviewboard will take care of ticket based auth. Am I assuming correctly?