Hi all,

Since migrating one of our Reviewboard instances (we have two) to a
new system, I have been receiving mails from Reviewboard complaining
of various traceback errors.

The most common one of these relates to /account/register, and seems
to be a bug in Reviewboard. Does anyone know if this is a fault on our
side, or if a bug should be reported to Reviewboard/Djblets? It looks
to me like an import is missing, but i'm not sure if this is a defect
in our installation.

The traceback is below. We run Reviewboard on Debian Wheezy using
Apache's mod_wsgi and memcached for caching. The instance at question
is at https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/. Our Git instance of
Reviewboard is unaffected as registrations for it are handled through
a separate system.

Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin

Traceback (most recent call last):

line 111, in get_response
    response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

line 29, in account_register

line 95, in register
    user = form.save()

line 157, in save
    user = DjbletsRegistrationForm.save(self)

line 76, in save
    if get_object_or_none(User,

NameError: global name 'get_object_or_none' is not defined