Hello everyone,

It's release day! In addition to the new RBTools and Review Board releases,
we'd like to announce general availability for the Review Board Power Pack.

The Power Pack is a commercial add-on for Review Board which adds document
(PDF) review, support for GitHub Enterprise, and support for scaling up an
installation with multiple front-end servers.

For more information, see our announcement at