Bueno!

But I did get this message on rb-site upgrade. I don't recall doing
anything tricky with this server nor do I recall a message about evolutions
on previous upgrades. FWIW the server seems to be working fine, for now.

----------------------

rb-site upgrade /var/www/<site root>/ <http://ssd-tools3.juniper.net/>
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 1.7.19 to 1.7.21

*There are unapplied evolutions for site.Project signature has changed - an
evolution is required*
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)