Hey everyone,

Really excited to announce the release of Review Board 2.0 beta 2. This is
a big one, and I'm not even going to try to go into all the details. The
news post (
http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/01/16/review-board-2-0-beta-2-released/)
and release notes (
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/reviewboard/2.0-beta-2/) cover
them pretty well.

We're coming up on the final release soon. We're hoping to get as many of
you as possible to test this (on a non-production database of which you
have *backed up*) so that we can deliver a quality 2.0 release.

If you're an extension writer, or making use of the API, be sure to check
out the release notes. There's a lot of new goodies in there.

Let us know what you think!