My company does not use Mailing lists. Do not ask me why since
unfortunately  I do not run the IT department.  In Change Review Groups ->
Mailing list I tried to put the +10 emails of the member of such group but
it does not work. Is it possible to do that in this field? The other option
that I am trying to avoid is to add in the actual review "People" the name
of the +10 group member. This option does not seems very attractive since
it requires too much typing :-/

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit