Hi,

I am getting an error in a template related to login. I am I running the
correct version of django?
the django version is 1.5.

Template error:
In template
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/reviewboard/templates/base.html, error at
line 81
   Could not parse the remainder: '-preferences' from 'user-preferences'.
The syntax of 'url' changed in Django 1.5, see the docs.

   81 :       <a class="user-nav-item" href=" {% url user-preferences %}
">{% gravatar user 32 %} {{user.first_name}} &#9662;</a>

Thanks,
David Garvey

.