Hi Everybody!

I modified the serverside to make same validation, when submitting a
review. I made modification in webapi/resource.py in class
ReviewRequestResource(WebAPIResource). I modified the update function to
not submit a review if the validation is failed. I returning with http
response to client.
In /static/rb/js/review.js there is function call

gReviewRequest.close({
                    type: RB.ReviewRequest.CLOSE_SUBMITTED,
                    buttons: gDraftBannerButtons
                });

This function make an HTTP PUT request to close the review. I would like to
get and process the answer. How can I get the answer. I am quite new in
Javascript and jQuery, but it seems that function call does not have any
return value. I tested with firebug the firefox get the answer for this
HTTP PUT request which is generated by this gReviewRequest.close function.