Hi everyone,

I am trying to integrate Clearcase with Reviewboard. I have successfully
installed ReviewBoard 1.7 (on Fedore 20) but when I try to configure
Clearcase in ReviewBoard I get the following error:

 "The executable "cleartool" is not in the path.".

Unfortunately, I cannot find any proper solution to this problem. Do I have
to install Clearcase client on the hosting machine. Would be great if
anyone could provide a step by step guide to this problem as I am new to
this stuff.

Thanks a ton.