Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically create and update
review groups?  The API documentation says "no".

In particular we'd like to set up a central ReviewBoard installation for
various groups and mimic the existing access control layers that we already
have automatically.
Does it require injecting the groups directly into the database or is there
a better way?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit