I am using Reviewboard from bitnami in my local machine where my git
repository is located under user TEST.

When I am adding git repository it says local git path is not accessible.

I am sure it is permission issue but I have a doubt.

When I am checking out local copy of git repo should I checkout in home
directory of TEST user /home/TEST ??

Even I tried the same but still review board throws an error saying cannot
access git local repo. Is there any review board log which says exact issue