Hi.

I'm using ReviewBoard 1.7.21 with
 - MySQL 5.5.35
 - Apache2
 - WSGI

I want to use utf8 in Reviewboard, so I did the following,
 - change default character set of MySQL Server
 - change default character set of ReviewBoard database
 - change charset of 'reviews_reviewrequest' table

But when I make a new review request including utf8 characters,
ReviewBoard site still shows '???'.

When I 'select * from reviews_reviewrequest',
it says '???'.

How can I make my ReviewBoard utf8-enabled?

Why don't you use `utf8` instead of `latin1` as a default charset of tables?