I am trying to set up the configuration file using "rbt setup-repo" but I
get this error message
D:\user\Test>rbt setup-repo --debug
Enter the Review Board server URL:
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://codex.xxxx.net/svn/Tools, Base
/trunk/PhabricatorTest, Supports changesets: False
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to
No Subversion repository found or selected for
.reviewboardrc not created.

And I do have a repository on ReviewBoard and its path is been set to
"https://codex.xxxx.net/svn/Tools"; which is the root path.
So I am wondering why it can not find the repository? Any help is grateful!