Kashif,

We're currently working on creating reporting features as part of the Power
Pack add-on. I expect that we'll be starting to do some preview releases of
it soon.

Can you be a bit more specific about the exact metrics you'd like to see?
When you ask for totals, are you interested in seeing an aggregate over a
bunch of review requests (like a histogram), or do you want a table of
review requests with the count for each one?

-David