I noticed there`s an extension in Jenkins which can integrate with
do you have any ideas about this extension? It seems out of date and
supports ReviewBoard V1.5, does it work now for V 1.7? Any suggestions will
be grateful! And BTW, is there any extensions that integrate with Jira? My
team is using Jira as the bug tracking tool, it will be great if we can
have Jira, Jenkins and ReviewBoard together! Thanks!