Hi,

I don't know anything about ReviewBot or Jenkins, but BASIC is a type of HTTP
authentication, and those errors are indicating that whichever process is
attempting to access the web API does not have any credentials provided (i.e.,
you forgot to give it a username/password to access the web API).

Thanks,
Andrew

On Feb 11, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Gong Zhang