Hello all,

We're currently running RB 1.7.6 and we're seeing that the only people who
can add comments to a file attachment are super users and the person who
created the review request. Our group thinks that having reviewers adding
comments (and issues) to an attachment would be useful.

After some digging, adding comments to an attachment appears tied to
permission [reviews | review request | Can edit review request].

It would seem that the intent was to only all "reviews" on attachments, and
not comments.  Are we simply wanting to use RB in an unintended way? Or is
there a bug or changed behavior in later RB releases?

Many thanks in advance,