Yeah, it's on a published review request.

We see the "comment" button next to the attachment, but when we click it,
nothing happens. Unless you're a Superuser, created the request
yourself, or have the Can Edit review request permission set.

 Honestly, i would have expected [ reviews | file attachment comment | Can
Add file attachment comment] to have some effect, but it didn't make a
difference.

The behavior seemed completely odd to me too.  We'll see if we can get to a
newer version of ReviewBoard. I'll leave out the rant of how we just got
this "new" version...

Cheers for the prompt feedback though. If I learn any more, I'll be sure to
report back.