Hi folks,

I'm installing Review Board for the first time. The install went
swimmingly, but I'm having trouble adding gitlab as a repository.

When I add all the information and hit save, I get the following error.
error when linking the account: class RandomPool has no attribute 'new'

System information is as follows:
os: CentOS release 6.4 (Final)
apache: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
python: Python 2.6.6
pycrypto: Package python-crypto-2.0.1-22.el6.x86_64 already installed and
latest version (installed using yum install python-crypto)

Could anyone point me in the right direction in order to troubleshoot this