Hello,

We are using RB 1.7.12 and twice in the last two days we have gotten errors
when uploading a diff of a Bazaar branch saying the requested revision does
not exist:

Requested revision: 'date:2014-02-11 22:54:13' does not exist in branch:
<<path>>
Requested revision: 'date:2014-02-11 23:00:10' does not exist in branch:
<<path>>

Removing the diff section that this part of the diff refers to allows the
diff to be uploaded, but this is obviously a non-optimal solution.

We have been using RB for a couple of years and have never seen this until
the last couple of days.

Any idea what might be happening?

Thanks,
Brian