On 03/03/2014 02:59 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just put out a build for Review Board 1.7.22. It has a large number of
> bug fixes, and a security fix.
>
> Please
> see http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2014/03/02/review-board-1-7-22-released/
> for more information on this update.

Fedora packages for Review Board 1.7.22 are on their way to the
updates-testing repository. You can download them directly from
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/ReviewBoard

As this is a security update, if you are using these packages, please
provide feedback on the site above so that we can get these into the
stable repository more quickly. (Or if there are issues, so we can
resolve them before that happens).