At first place, I can not upload any attached files, soon I realized that`s
a permission problem and I have fixed it. Then I can attach screenshots or
other files. But only text file`s content could be showed correctly, all
other images like .jpeg .png .bmp were broken. And when I click on the URL
in the email that RB sent to me, I got some very weird links like
that`s the full path, I never changed anything.
So is this a bug or there`s something wrong with my RB instance. Thanks for