I'm trying to upgrade Reviewboard from 1.6.15 to 1.7.X, I did an
easy_install -U ReviewBoard after fighting and getting Django to upgrade.
The easy_install finished without errors for ReviewBoard. Then I did an
rb-site upgrade /var/www/html/reviewboard. It finished and told me to
update my apache config file adding the static media location. I did that
and restarted apache.

But now when going to the Reviewboard site I get the message below -

Review Board version mismatch

The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site was
last upgraded to. You are running *1.6.15* and the site was last upgraded
to *1.7.22*.

Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:

    $ rb-site upgrade /var/www/html/reviewboard

In the Apache error log I get the message of  - File does not exist -

Has anybody gotten this error before? If I look in the htdocs folder, no media
folder is present.