You can add a path on to the end of the command line. For example:

rbt post --revision-range=123:456 branch1/

Note that this syntax will be changing significantly for the 0.6 release.
After that release, the command would be:

rbt post --include=branch/ 123:456

-David

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:37 AM, Kalpana Jalawadi <kalpana.jalaw...@gmail.com