> Hi Chris,

I was impressed by RB and still looks great for our needs but the
integration with TortoiseHg is bad. I would say it's not working at all.
What I was hoping to acomplish and hoping to push to the client as the new
way of ensuring the code quality (by not allowing merges until the review
is approved) is not possible as long as RB cannot be integrated with
TortoiseHg (the client is using mercurial).
I believe you have to take control of these integration points to ensure
commercial success of RB.

I'm looking forward for the 2.0 version and hope that some day I'll be able
to show our client a tight integration between code review, mercurial and
CI server.

Thanks,
Simo