> Hi Chris,

So we're using Hg with TortoiseHg client for .NET projects. As a drawback
to developing in MS world, most of the .NET developers hate command line. I
cannot ask them to use RBTools.
However there's a TortoiseHg plugin for
review-board<http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/ReviewboardExtension> but it's
no longer maintained and it's not working even in the simples
flows. I've forked it and patched it but it still needs a lot of love and
I'm not proficient enough in ruby and I don't have enough free time to get
the plugin working in a reasonable amount of time.

If I could have a working RB plugin or some up-2-date scripts for
TortoiseHg and some easy steps to configure TortoiseHg not to allow merges
without a "Ship it!" review then I could advocate for using ReviewBoard
inside my company and to its clients.

Thanks,
Simo