Hi Josh,

Thanks for reporting and looking into this. We'll try to get a fix into
0.6.1. We'll also discuss -I with rbt diff (though we're trying to keep the
same semantics as rbt post, and keep revision parsing sane).

Would you mind filing a bug about this, so it doesn't get lost in an
e-mail? A review request with the fix would also be great :)