Im running reviewboard 1.7.22

I have now installed pylucene and have enabled search. However, the search
doesnt return anything. So I tried to update or rebuild index as specified

$ rb-site manage /path/to/site update_index
$ rb-site manage /path/to/site rebuild_index

But both return

# rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard update_index
Unknown command: 'update_index'
Type 'rbsite.pyc help' for usage.

# rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard rebuild_index
Unknown command: 'rebuild_index'
Type 'rbsite.pyc help' for usage.

Any pointers on how to build the search index.

Best regards,