Hi,
I have installed the reviewboard a seprate server than SVN rep. server. I
can create review requests and assign to someone. However I can not see the
changed code part in review.

After some digging I realized that RBTools needs to be installed on client
side. RBTools has been installed and  REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://localhost";
has been added at the top of local svn directory. After doing some code
changes, following command executed for posting code changes to reviewboard.

[root@arda test]# rbt post -r 11

However I got following error just after login prompt.

ERROR: Error uploading diff

The file was not found in the repository (HTTP 400, API Error 207)

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

SO my question is how can I get rid of this error and post my code changed
to reviwe reguest ?

Thanks,
Fevzi