Hi Paul,

I'm going to see about getting a fix out soon. Would you be able to get me
a database dump pre-upgrade that just contains the schema for the whole
database + the contents of just the django_evolution and
django_project_version tables?

(You can just do a dump without data and send that, and another just
containing those tables with data, and I'll stitch them together.)

The problem looks to be in django-evolution, not Review Board, so I can get
a release out fast for that. (Though, you may need to hand-patch until
there's a new RPM rolled.)

Christian