Hello again,

We have a problem of timeouts when trying to visualize the diff via the
"View Diff" button. Sometimes it loads, after a lot of times, sometimes it
displays a proxyerror.

Anyway in the logs we find for every user trying to display diffs this
critical error in reviewboard.log :

# 2014-05-23 09:00:46,434 - CRITICAL - None - n.comet -
/r/1/fragments/diff-comments/2/ - Fetching file
r173756 from PLMPlatform took 63.261421 seconds

Does it come from svn+ssh access slowness? I suppose so.

Thank you !