Hi Adrien,

Very, very strange. I run Chrome primarily and haven't hit this at all, and
we've had this new text area format for some time now.

Just as a sanity check, can you try clearing cache?

Also, are there any customizations (extensions, custom CSS, patches of any
sort) to your build?

Can you also verify what build of Chrome you're running?