hi,

How can I use OpenID auth extension?
(https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/5199/diff/)
I couldnt find the source code at
https://github.com/reviewboard/rb-extension-pack; so I generated it from
the diff downloaded from rb

I had to make some changes to get it for working for django 1.6..

rbsocialauth/rbsocialauth/extension.py
2c2
< from django.conf.urls.defaults import include, patterns, url
---
> from django.conf.urls import include, patterns, url

(as per
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19962736/django-import-error-no-module-named-django-conf-urls-defaults

)

I could get it installed but the server logs show this error..

09:40:12 ERROR

 - Error loading extension rbsocialauth: No module named rbsocialauth.extension

(On a related note , does rb support only django<1.6 ?)

similarly, on syncdb,

[anshup@isis ReviewBoard-2.0.1]$ sudo python reviewboard/manage.py syncdb
ERROR:root:Error loading extension rbsocialauth: No module named
rbsocialauth.extension

What all am I doing wrong? What is the right way to proceed about it?