Hi All,

I am getting error as "*expected tuple with server trust credentials*"
after migrating MySQL DB 1.7 to 2.0.

*Configuration* -

*Our Old Machine -*
1. OS - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 32 bit
2. Reviewboard - 1.7
3. Repository - SVN in https

*Our New Machine -*
1. OS - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 bit
2. Reviewboard - 2.0
3. Repository - SVN in https (getting error "*expected tuple with server
trust credentials"* while updating or adding svn repository which is in
https mode)

*Note- *We are able to get list of folders present in our https
repositories with the help ubuntu Terminal (command *svn ls
https://IPAddress/svn/code/*)

*Background -*

Few days back we are getting error related to SSL on our old reviewboard
machine. and on that machine we have 1.7 version of review board installed.

To resolve this issue we brought new machine and configure reviewboard 2.0
application there. after configuration we restored old mysql 1.7
reviewboard application db from old machine to newly created machine.

And on new machine, we run command
     *rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviews.example.com*

*Below is log for above command :*

--Log starts here--

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 1.7.25 to 2.0.1
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Evolution successful.
------------------- <end log output> -------------------

Resetting in-database caches.

Upgrade complete!

There are duplicate copies of diffs in your database that can be condensed.
These are the result of posting several iterations of a change for review on
older versions of Review Board.

Removing duplicate diff data will save space in your database and speed up
future upgrades.

To condense duplicate diffs, type the following:

    $ rb-site manage /var/www/reviews.example.com condensediffs

--Log Ends here--

As per log we have executed *rb-site manage /var/www/reviews.example.com
condensediffs*

Log for above command

-- Log start here--
Processing 3840 diffs for duplicates...

This may take a while. It is safe to continue using Review Board while this
is
processing, but it may temporarily run slower.

  [100%]

Condensed stored diffs from 22,493,485 bytes to 15,408,628 bytes (68%
savings)
root@enwisereviewboard-OptiPlex-390:~# gedit
/var/www/reviews.example.com/conf/settings_local.py

(gedit:3374): Gtk-WARNING **: Calling Inhibit failed:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files

(gedit:3374): Gtk-WARNING **: Calling Inhibit failed:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files

--Log Ends here--

After executing these commands reviewboard application start working. so
now we tried to update our repository which has https, and we start getting
above error.

Could you please help anyone, as we are sending near about 1 month on this
https issue.

Is there any configuration is need to work with HTTPS repositories in
reviewboard application.

Thanks,

Bhagwat Mane