Can you try removing subvertpy and running with only the pysvn backend?

-David


On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:04 AM, bhagwat mane <manebhag...@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Both
>
>
> On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:54:32 PM UTC+5:30, David Trowbridge wrote:
>
>> Is the new server using pysvn or subvertpy?
>>
>> -David
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:24 PM, bhagwat mane <maneb...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am getting this error while adding or updating SVN repository (which
>>> is in *HTTPS* mode) in reviewboard application. It works for *HTTP* but
>>> not for *HTTPS*.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 10:51:52 AM UTC+5:30, bhagwat mane wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi All,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I am getting error as "*expected tuple with server trust credentials*"
>>>> after migrating MySQL DB 1.7 to 2.0.
>>>>
>>>> *Configuration* -
>>>>
>>>> *Our Old Machine -*
>>>> 1. OS - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 32 bit
>>>> 2. Reviewboard - 1.7
>>>> 3. Repository - SVN in https
>>>>
>>>> *Our New Machine -*
>>>> 1. OS - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 bit
>>>> 2. Reviewboard - 2.0
>>>> 3. Repository - SVN in https (getting error "*expected tuple with
>>>> server trust credentials"* while updating or adding svn repository
>>>> which is in https mode)
>>>>
>>>> *Note- *We are able to get list of folders present in our https
>>>> repositories with the help ubuntu Terminal (command *svn ls
>>>> https://IPAddress/svn/code/ <https://IPAddress/svn/code/>*)
>>>>
>>>> *Background -*
>>>>
>>>> Few days back we are getting error related to SSL on our old
>>>> reviewboard machine. and on that machine we have 1.7 version of review
>>>> board installed.
>>>>
>>>> To resolve this issue we brought new machine and configure reviewboard
>>>> 2.0 application there. after configuration we restored old mysql 1.7
>>>> reviewboard application db from old machine to newly created machine.
>>>>
>>>> And on new machine, we run command
>>>>      *rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviews.example.com
>>>> <http://reviews.example.com>*
>>>>
>>>> *Below is log for above command :*
>>>>
>>>> --Log starts here--
>>>>
>>>> Rebuilding directory structure
>>>> Updating database. This may take a while.
>>>>
>>>> The log output below, including warnings and errors,
>>>> can be ignored unless upgrade fails.
>>>>
>>>> ------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
>>>> Creating tables ...
>>>> Upgrading Review Board from 1.7.25 to 2.0.1
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
>>>> There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
>>>> Adding baseline version for new models
>>>> Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
>>>> Installing custom SQL ...
>>>> Installing indexes ...
>>>> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
>>>> Evolution successful.
>>>> ------------------- <end log output> -------------------
>>>>
>>>> Resetting in-database caches.
>>>>
>>>> Upgrade complete!
>>>>
>>>> There are duplicate copies of diffs in your database that can be
>>>> condensed.
>>>> These are the result of posting several iterations of a change for
>>>> review on
>>>> older versions of Review Board.
>>>>
>>>> Removing duplicate diff data will save space in your database and speed
>>>> up
>>>> future upgrades.
>>>>
>>>> To condense duplicate diffs, type the following:
>>>>
>>>>     $ rb-site manage /var/www/reviews.example.com condensediffs
>>>>
>>>> --Log Ends here--
>>>>
>>>> As per log we have executed *rb-site manage
>>>> /var/www/reviews.example.com <http://reviews.example.com> condensediffs*
>>>>
>>>> Log for above command
>>>>
>>>> -- Log start here--
>>>> Processing 3840 diffs for duplicates...
>>>>
>>>> This may take a while. It is safe to continue using Review Board while
>>>> this is
>>>> processing, but it may temporarily run slower.
>>>>
>>>>   [100%]
>>>>
>>>> Condensed stored diffs from 22,493,485 bytes to 15,408,628 bytes (68%
>>>> savings)
>>>> root@enwisereviewboard-OptiPlex-390:~# gedit /var/www/
>>>> reviews.example.com/conf/settings_local.py
>>>>
>>>> (gedit:3374): Gtk-WARNING **: Calling Inhibit failed:
>>>> GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
>>>> org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
>>>>
>>>> (gedit:3374): Gtk-WARNING **: Calling Inhibit failed:
>>>> GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
>>>> org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files
>>>>
>>>> --Log Ends here--
>>>>
>>>> After executing these commands reviewboard application start working.
>>>> so now we tried to update our repository which has https, and we start
>>>> getting above error.
>>>>
>>>> Could you please help anyone, as we are sending near about 1 month on
>>>> this https issue.
>>>>
>>>> Is there any configuration is need to work with HTTPS repositories in
>>>> reviewboard application.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>>
>>>> Bhagwat Mane
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  --
>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> ---
>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>  --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to