Are the "hg svn" errors normal?
I'm also confused about another thing: Why does the reviewboard server
needs to know where the main Mercurial repo is? What if one does not exist?
In a distributed source control system, all the data is available to the
"rbt" tool. It should be able to post a complete diff without the server
having to know any specifics about the repo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Ali