Thanks David!

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: David Trowbridge <trowb...@gmail.com>
Date:06/21/2014  2:22 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: reviewboard <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>
Subject: Re: Review Board 1.7.26 is released

Jason,

The setting is present in the database but there was an issue that slipped in
with the UI. It will be in "My account" in the next 1.7.x release.

-David

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Jason Pernito <jpern...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Christian,

I updated reviewboard from 1.7.25 to 1.7.26 but can't seem to find the new
feature of per-user email setting/option. Where should I expect to see it? (My
account?)

Thanks,
-jason