Hi all,
I have installed reviewboard and want to login using LDAP Credentials. I
configured all mandatory information like "LDAP Server: ,LDAP Base DN:,
Username Attribute, and Review Board LDAP Bind Account:ures/password.
I am not able to login using LDAP credentials. I am sure LDAP credentials
are valid. When I checked logs, I found this error message:

*2014-06-25 05:51:05,638 - WARNING -  - LDAP error: {'info': '00002028:
LdapErr: DSID-0C090203, comment: The server requires binds to turn on
integrity checking if SSL\\TLS are not already active on the connection,
data 0, v23f0', 'desc': 'Strong(er) authentication required'} *

I don't know why its happening. Can anybody please help me to sort out this
issue?

Thanks
Kuldeep