Open an existing review open in the RB website.
Click the pencil under 'People' (which brings up a text box that is empty
(no one is currently on the review)).
Type in a name in our domain that doesn't have an account yet.  (Other
accounts show up in the 'intellisense'.)
Hit Enter.
Message in red says "User '<the name I typed in>' does not exist."

Yes, looking at the server log I even see other logs at DEBUG and INFO

 DeprecationWarning: Using mimetype keyword argument is deprecated, use
content_type instead
  super(HttpResponse, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

 - DiffParser.parse: Beginning parse of diff, size = 16150

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:41:39 AM UTC-7, Bruce Cran wrote:
> Have you bumped the logging level to DEBUG in the admin settings?
> --
> Bruce
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:02 PM, fireworm <
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>> I modified the one
>> in
>> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.1-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/accounts/
>> Then I restarted Apache, and reloaded the page, and tried to add a user
>> who doesn't have an RB account.
>> (I see an updated pyc in that folder as well)
>> But I don't see anything in reviewboard.log or the apache error.log.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit