I've used NSIS in the past and I really don't like it: I've found it can
lead to fragile setup packages.  You may be able to use the free Visual
Studio 2013 Express with WiX after installing Update 2 to avoid having to
purchase a copy.

To build the installer, you'd just run "msbuild /m /p:Configuration=Release
contrib\installer\windows\rbtools.sln

--
Bruce

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:05 AM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com