Hi all,

During an upgrade from 1.7.21 to 2.0.2, rb-site upgrade hung. I killed it, and
running it again yields the error below, and now no combination of versions
works. My last database backup is not so very old, but I'd really rather not
lose anything if it's possible to avoid it. (The upgrade on the staging server
worked flawlessly; I don't know what's different here.) Is there any way to
apply the evolutions that are missing using the rb-site upgrade mechanism, or
will I need to resort to applying the schema manually?

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 2.0 to 2.0.2
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1054, "Unknown column 'show_submitted'
in 'accounts_profile'")

Thanks,
Andrew