Hi Christian,

Yeah, sorry, I took it through a few versions before calling for help. The
killed upgrade was 1.7.21 to 2.0.2. I'm willing to do the manual surgery--I've
got the MySQL manual open--but I don't know where to start. My first thought
was to create a new 2.0.2 installation and database and then take it table by
table. If there's a way I can hijack the rb-site upgrade process, though, I'd
prefer that option.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Jul 1, 2014, at 1:52 PM, Christian Hammond