Hi Justin,

The Apache config looks fine. A few questions.

Do you get a thumbnail on the review request page for that image?

Can you screenshot the brokenness that you’re seeing? Also, can you show me
that link?

As a sanity-check, you’re getting that page when clicking the thumbnail, right?

Any errors in reviewboard.log?

- Christian