Hi Team,

Need to discuss on a solution for issue arising due to migration of
perforce server:

For  perforce distributed environment upgrade, we are migrating perforce
clients to a different server, now the issue is with
existing review request, after the upgrade user can open existing review
request but he fails to update those as client are migrated
to a different server.

One solution will be updating the repository to the new one, as we don't
have an API call to update a repository id it is required to be done from
database side.

There are two tables having the repository id: "reviews_reviewrequest" ,
"diffviewer_diffset"

Do I need to update both the tables ?

Because in admin page->database we have a option to update repository in
GUI, and it looks like it is updating only "reviews_reviewrequest".

Do I need to update any other table too ? Please guide me to resolve the
issue.

Thanks,
Satish