Alefiya,

This isn't currently possible. The initial design of the e-mail
notifications was meant to make it possible to look at discussion threads
in an e-mail and have it reflect the whole discussion, which is why it
copies the person doing the action. At some point we'll probably make some
finer-grained e-mail delivery controls, but it's not a high priority
relative to everything else.

-David

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Alefiya Mustafa <alefiyajerwa...@gmail.com