Do you mean take a subsequent commit and merge it in to the same review request?

I don't think there's a good way to do anything like that currently. You could
of course create a new review request for each fixup commit.

We're bouncing around ideas for grouping multiple commits into a single "patch
series" (which is especially desirable with DVCS), which might handle this
case, but that's still a ways away.

-David